77 ACRES THE ULTIMATE RURAL LIFESTYLE PROPERTY
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - NOME QLD
Don’t miss the opportunity to make the entire family happy, this rural lifestyle property has something for every member of the family. Just 20 minutes from the CBD and the Strand. While the Lavarack Barracks, James Cook University, Hospital, Bunnings and Fairfield Shopping Complex are all only 15 minutes away plus school buses run daily to most Townsville schools.
Located on Barnham Road sits this picturesque and private rural setting with two homes designed to enjoy the scenic views, an abundance of wild life and birds, So much to see. Once you have entered through the gate and drive down the tree lined driveway you will know you are in for something special.
The main residence has a spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas cooktop, breakfast bar plus pantry, four generous bedrooms, the master bedroom includes a walkin robe and ensuite and opens onto the verandah, the other bedrooms are light and breezy. Open plan living and dining area opening out onto the wrap around verandah will bring nature right to the front door. Large undercover entertaining area overlooks the tropical inground pool. Relax in the nearby gazebo and watch the kangaroos come in to feed.
The other home has three bedrooms, a large open plan living area with a spacious kitchen, storeroom,wrap around verandahs and a back patio. Both homes are built of solid masonry block. Adjacent to this residence you have two very large sheds. The larger of the two is fully lockable and has a bathroom, toilet and sink making it suitable for passing through friends or relatives with caravans.
Park your cars, trucks, boats and/or tractors in either one of the numerous sheds on offer and maybe do some repairs when you are done relaxing.
Water is aplenty with numerous water tanks and bores. The property is fully fenced as are the individual houses and shed area. There is a seasonal creek that goes through the property that you need to cross to get to the mango orchard on the other side.
This property is being sold with all chattels and machinery at auction in an as is where is condition.
A fantastic lifestyle change, properties of this calibre close to the city are fast disappearing . Don’t delay in viewing this property.
Main home features
* Four generous size bedrooms – master opens out onto verandah
* Master bedroom includes ensuite & walkin robe
* Fully airconditioned and high ceilings feature
* Spacious kitchen with pantry
* Open plan living & dining areas
* Internal laundry with large linen cupboard
* Undercover tiled entertainment area
* Sparkling inground pool with a cool tropical feel
* Paved Gazebo area – great place to unwind and enjoy the kangaroos & wallabies grazing
* 2 Water tanks – submersible bore – irrigated yard
* Lush lawns and a variety of palms & native trees to attract the birdlife
* Generator change over switch
Second residence features
* Three bedrooms, main with builtin robe
* Full size kitchen, open plan dining & living
* Fully airconditioned
* Storeroom off patio
* Wrap around verandah
* Large undercover patio
* 2 Water tanks – New submersible bore
* Numerous sheds
* Own electricity metre
OPEN INSPECTION TIMES AS FOLLOWS (Phone for a private inspection if that suits)
* Sunday 28th July 2019 @ 10.15am – 11.00am
* Sunday 4th August 2019 @ 10.15am – 11.00am
* Sunday 11th August 2019 @ 10.15am – 11.00am
* Sunday 18th August 2019 @ 10.15am – 11.00am
* AUCTION on site Sunday 18th August 2019 @ 11.00am
* Deposit $25,000 on fall of the hammer and balance on or before 30 Days
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 7 bed
- 4 bath
- 12 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 31.4 hectare
- 12 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining